This post with Noah’s mom is mainly for the purpose of showing it to Chuong so I can get some feedback on where to improve and change her. There are still some facial issues to resolve.
Tag Archives: project
Over the past few days I tried to find a way to sculpt descent hair and I think the result is okay. It took me a while to find suiting brush and stroke settings but I learned some new things along the way.
Not much to tell. A picture is worth a thousand words.
In December I promised a friend of mine to help him with a modeling task for his graduate project. So here are the first two shots of his character Noah – still work in progress of course.